We are always looking for new contributors, with this in mind guest authors or bloggers are welcome to publish on DocShipper alongside our usual editors.
If you are passionate about import/export, E-Commerce, Logistics, or Business in general and are interested in writing articles that will inspire others, we would love to hear from you.
If it meets the requirements, we will publish it with the necessary credit for you and your blog or website. Almost all published articles are read by several hundred or even thousands of people.
General guidelines for publishing guest articles
- We are looking for articles of a minimum of 1500 words, those over 2000 words will be highlighted in our social network.
- The post has to contain a FAQ section with at least 4 Questions/answers.
- Use headings, subheadings, bullet points and visual elements to break up your content.
- Cite your sources – any statistics or facts must be supported and references and links to the source included.
- Please ensure that your article is professionally written and free of grammatical errors.
- Please include a minimum of 2 photos. You must own the reproduction rights for them, if these photos are not yours but free of rights, please indicate the source.
- All articles must feature 100% original content. This means that they must not have been published previously on the internet. Any duplicate content will not be published.
- You can include 1 external link to your blog or site in the body of the text, which must be relevant to the content you are submitting.
- Along with your guest post, you can include a short bio of a few sentences to introduce yourself. You can also include links to your main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc…).
Topics to be covered for guest articles
We are interested in guest articles covering the following topics:
- Compliance & regulation
- Substantive subjects, general or economic news, society
Warning! Articles presenting political or religious opinions (whatever they may be) and those dealing with subjects contrary to good morals will be systematically refused.
Types of Contributors
- eCommerce players (CMS, Dropshipper, E-merchant...)
- Online Marketplaces (B2B & B2C)
- Importer/Exporter Ancillary Services
- Sourcing & Quality control Services
- Importer/Exporter Educational Platforms
- Freight forwarders
- ERP/Supply Chain Software/TMS
- Fulfillment centers
- Import/export bloggers
- Trucking companies
Benefits for you and promotion of your articles
- When it is published your article will appear on the blog page of our site and, if it is more than 2000 words, it will be highlighted in our social network
- The link included in the article to your blog or site will be implemented as "Do Follow", this will be particularly beneficial for your SEO and appreciated by Google, in addition to potentially generating more traffic
- And, of course, our regular readers will check out your article.
Ready to share your article with us and our readers?
Send us an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write for us
We believe there is a better way to get your writing ability to be discovered by different readers. To do this, we are flexible to hand you our website and give you opportunity to share your work.
Join us by sharing your posts on our website and getting your backlinks featured for free.
We write for you
Do you want to improve your articles content quality, or featured different bloggers on your website? We offer our helpful hand and can write for you. Take advantage of our team experience and the skills of our professional editors to get your texts written faster and effortlessly.